Monday, April 4, 2011

Before He Did Drugs

Dear Savanna,
       I've heard your story and I know how you feel or felt. My brother did drugs and was constantly trying to join gangs. Well he is only my half brother. He told me that he hates my/his family. I used to look up to him and thank him before he did drugs.  After seeing my brother do drugs, it taught me that I didn't want to do drugs. I don't want to be an idiot like he was.

       My brother, like your dad (which I'm sorry about) stole stuff. In fact when my parents went to court, there was another complaint that he had gotten high and stole things two days before court. I have seen my brother smoke drugs (in pictures) and my dad smokes and drinks.

      I wish things could be like when we were little. He would play Barbies with me and we would play all sort of fun games. My brother has stopped doing drugs for at least two months now.
      
       Hearing your story and watching how my brother was has inspired me to stay drug/alcohol free.

                                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                                      Taylor

     

No comments:

Post a Comment